AGENDA (POSTED UNDER ATTACHMENTS)
• Introduction of the three finalists for WRT A Administrator: Report and Presentation to introduce the three finalists from the WRTA Administrator position: Susan Barrett, Michael Blondin and Josh Rickman. The three finalists will appear in person in front of the WRTA Advisory Board and the public in the Levi Lincoln chamber at Worcester City Hall. Board members who can't attend in person will be able to participate via Zoom.
• Individual Candidate Presentation: Each candidate will be given approximately 15 minutes to meet separately with the Board and the public to describe their background, experience and vision for the future of the WRT A. Although all Board members have previously received the finalists' cover letters, resumes and a list of the questions previously asked by the Board's Personnel Committee, the Chair will allow pertinent questions to be asked.
• Overview from the Personnel Committee: Following the three presentations and questions, the Chair will ask the members of the Personnel Committee to comment on the qualifications of each finalist.
• Board vote and contract negotiations: Whether one or more finalists are nominated, a vote will be taken by the Board to select only one candidate to be offered a contract. The Chair will ask the Board Members for a nomination of a finalist candidate to enter into contraction negotiations with. The Chair will appoint a contract negotiations team to enter into contract negotiations with the finalist voted favorably by the Advisory Board.
• No business from the public.