Construction Activity - Week of November 28th
For Immediate Release:
11/23/2016 1:27 pm
Worcester, MA (November 23, 2016) - The Department of Public Works & Parks (DPW&P) advises motorists that there will be traffic delays at the following locations where resurfacing or sewer related construction activity will take place during the week of November 28, 2016. The usual hours of work will be from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Roadway Resurfacing Related Work
- Bates Avenue - Greendale Ave. to End
- Faraday Street - Lancaster Terr. to Humboldt Ave.
- Greenwood Street - Tatman St. to Rte. 20
- Hamilton Street - Dupont St. to Coburn Ave.
- Hillcrest Avenue - Penhallow Rd. to End
- Jacques Avenue - Wellington St. to Piedmont St.
- North Lake Avenue - Sonoma Dr. to Nana Trail
- This section of the road will be closed continuously, instead of only during work hours, for the next 8 weeks starting on November 9th.
- Portland Street - Franklin St. to Myrtle St.
- Chelsea Street - Crompton St. to Cambride St.
- Crompton Street - Southbridge St. to Woodward St.
- June Street - Pleasant St. to Chandler St.
At Newton Sq. - Will not be able to drive around rotary.
- Main Street - At Leicester Line