Construction Activity - Week of June 6th
For Immediate Release:
6/3/2016 8:49 am
Worcester, MA (June 3, 2016) - The Department of Public Works & Parks (DPW&P) advises motorists that there will be traffic delays at the following locations where resurfacing or sewer related construction activity will take place during the week of June 6, 2016. The usual hours of work will be from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Roadway Resurfacing Related Work
- Aitchison Street - Shrewsbury St. to Plantation St.
- Cambridge Street - Webster Sq. to Richards St.
- Franconia Street - June St. to Howland Terr.
- Franklin Street - Grafton St. to Harrington Way & Portland St. to McGrath Blvd.
Franklin Street - Granfton St. to Plantation St. will be paved Monday, June 6th and Tuesday, June 7th, weather permitting. There will be detours and delays.
- Hamilton Street - Dupont St. to Coburn Ave.
- Major Taylor Boulevard - Foster St. to Lincoln Sq.
- Mill Street - Airport Dr. to First St.
- Plantation Street - Belmont St. to Hamilton St.
- Plum Street - East Worcester St. to Shrewsbury St.
- Shrewsbury Street - Washington Sq. to Belmont St.
- Warden Street - Shrewsbury St. to Plantation St.
- Doane Street - Providence St. to End
- Havana Road - Porto Rico St. to End
- Jaques Street - Piedmont St. to Wellington St.
- Merrifield Street - East Shelby St. to Belmont St.
- Monroe Avenue - Nevada St. to Pleasant St.
- Porto Rico Street - Havana Rd. to End