|Advisory Committee on the Status of Women (2)||2 or 4|
|Commission on Disability (1)||2|
|Conservation Commission (2)||1, 2, 3 or 4|
|Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Committee (1)||2|
|Elder Affairs Commission (2)||any district|
|Historical Commission (2)||1 any district, 1 Mass Ave.|
|Hope Cemetery Board (1)||3|
|Memorial Auditorium Board of Trustees (1)||any district|
|Planning Board (1)||4|
|Worcester Arts Council (1)||any district|
Some boards and commissions require neighborhood representation. If you are not chosen for a board for that reason, you may be considered for another board.
- Eligibility requirements: 1) be a registered voter; 2) be a resident in the district for one year (except for Executive Boards); 3) not be a City employee (except for Advisory Boards).
- Candidates should send a completed application, letter of interest, along with resume, if available, to:
Citizens Advisory Council
c/o City Manager's Office
455 Main Street, City Hall
Worcester, MA 01608
Fax: (508) 799-1208
You will receive confirmation that your application, resume and letter of intent were received as well as to confirm your attendance at one of the selection meetings. Selection meetings are held at 6:30 PM and are scheduled on the following dates. You must attend one of the meetings:
- Wednesday, March 16, 2016 (Worcester Public Library, Saxe Room)
- Thursday, May 12, 2016 (City Hall, 3rd Floor, Levi Lincoln Chamber)
- Wednesday, September 14, 2016 (Worcester Public Library, Saxe Room)
- Thursday, November 10, 2016 (City Hall, 3rd Floor, Levi Lincoln Chamber)
Applicants from under-represented groups in the City are encouraged to apply.
Please be advised that you may submit an application any time and be notified by mail of the ongoing vacancies that occur on the City Boards/Commissions.