|Affirmative Action Advisory Committee (1)||2|
|Cable Television Advisory Committee (4)||1, 2, 3 and 4|
|Citizen Advisory Council (2)||3 and 1 in any district|
|Commission on Disability (2)||1 and 2|
|Community Development Advisory Committee (1)||2|
|Conservation Commission (2)||1 and 5|
|GAR Memorial Hall Board of Trustees (3)||any district|
|Historical Commission (2)||1 Mass Ave. and 1 Montvale|
|Hope Cemetery Board (2)||2 and 3|
|Off Street Parking Board (1)||any district|
|Parks Commission (1)||any district|
|Zoning Board of Appeals (2)||2 and 4|
Some boards and commissions require neighborhood representation. If you are not chosen for a board for that reason, you may be considered for another board.
- Eligibility requirements: 1) be a registered voter; 2) be a resident in the district for one year (except for Executive Boards); 3) not be a City employee (except for Advisory Boards).
- Candidates should send a completed application, letter of interest, along with resume, if available, to:
Citizens Advisory Council
455 Main Street, Room 109, City Hall
Worcester, MA 01608
Fax: (508) 799-1040
You will receive confirmation that your application, resume and letter of intent were received as well as to confirm your attendance at one of the selection meetings. Selection meetings are held at 6:30 PM and are scheduled on the following dates. You must attend one of the meetings:
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014 (Worcester Public Library)
- Thursday, June 19, 2014 (Senior Center)
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014 (Worcester Public Library)
- Thursday, November 20, 2014 (Senior Center)
Applicants from under-represented groups in the City are encouraged to apply.
Please be advised that you may submit an application any time and be notified by mail of the ongoing vacancies that occur on the City Boards/Commissions.