Green Hill Park Farm
- City parks and open spaces are open.
- State parks and fields are closed to the public, but City parks are open based on latest CDC guidance.
- Green Hill Park Farm is closed until further notice.
- Baseball, softball, multi-purpose fields and tennis courts are available for permitted and non-permitted use. All organized leagues must meet Phase III Step 1 requirements.
- Basketball and volleyball courts begin opening on Monday, May 3.
- Dog parks are open.
- Handball courts at Green Hill Park and Crompton Park are open for play. Tennis and Pickleball courts are also open.
- The City is also allowing events in parks that meet the Indoor and Outdoor Events to Address COVID-19 Guidelines. Large events, such as parades and road races will be allowed with staggered starts, and only after submitting safety plans to the Department of Public Health. Events will be restricted to 50 percent of a facility's maximum capacity (or 150 in an outdoor setting).
- Playgrounds in 35 parks and the Skate Park at Green Hill Park are open.
We wish to remind everyone to keep a safe distance (6 feet) between yourself and other people.
The Green Hill Park Farm is home to various gentle farm animals and is a great place for families with children looking for a leisurely activity on a nice day. The farm is open year round and is located within Green Hill Park. The farm is free of charge and open to the public. Large groups wishing to visit should contact the Farm's Zookeeper at 508-799-1323 to arrange a visit.
Due to health and safety issues, NO FEEDING THE ANIMALS ALLOWED.
Animals at the Farm include:
Green Hill Park Farm Photo Gallery
Click on a thumbnail below to view the full-sized image.