Once available to the general public, dispensing locations for the COVID-19 vaccine will be listed at vaccinefinder.org.
When available, hospitals, health care providers and community health centers will have access to the COVID-19 vaccine to vaccinate their patients. Pharmacies including large retail outlets such as CVS, Walgreens, Osco and Walmart will also have access to the vaccines.
More information to come on community clinics and widespread distribution throughout the City of Worcester.
Beginning of the End: Vaccine Status
- Once available to the general public, dispensing locations for the COVID-19 vaccine will be listed at vaccinefinder.org.
- Vaccines given in two doses 21 days (Pfizer) or 28 days (Moderna) apart; need 15 minutes of observation after each dose.
- Vaccine will not be mandatory but strongly encouraged!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions
- Phase dates are estimated timeframes.
PHASE 1: December - February
Healthcare Workers doing direct, COVID-facing care; long-term care facilities; first responders, congregate facilities; healthcare workers doing non-COVID-facing care.
PHASE 2: February - April
Individuals with 2+ comorbidities; early education, K-12 transit, grocery, utility, public works and sanitation workers; adults 65+ and people with one comorbidity.
PHASE 3: April - June
Vaccines available to the general public.
When Can I Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?