Construction Activity - Week of November 13th
For Immediate Release:
11/9/2017 8:58 am
Worcester, MA (November 9, 2017) - The Department of Public Works & Parks (DPW&P) advises motorists that there will be traffic delays at the following locations where resurfacing or sewer related construction activity will take place during the week of November 13, 2017. The usual hours of work will be from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Roadway Resurfacing Related Work
- Airport Drive - Pleasant St. to Prouty Ln.
- Arlington Street - Winthrop St. to 454' Northerly
- Chandler Street - At Worcester State College
- Cheever Street - Intersection of Woodland St. to Intersection of Chelsea St.
- Chelsea Street - Cambridge St. to Crompton St.
- Cleveland Street - Main St. to Varnum St.
- Converse Street - Belmont St. to Kendall St.
- Crompton Street - Southbridge St. to Woodward St.
- Delawanda Drive - Tallawanda Dr. North of Monticello
- Hillcrest Avenue - Penhallow Rd. to End
- June Street - Chandler St. to Pleasant St.
- Lafayette Street - Southbridge St. to Quinsigamond Ave.
- Main Street - Thomas St. to Highland St.
- Melrose Street - Burncoat St. to Lincoln St.
- Mount Vernon Street - Westminster St. to Channing St.
- Oak Avenue - Belmont St. to Kendall St.
- Quinsigamond Avenue - Southbridge St. to Millbury St.
- South Lenox Street - Pleasant St. to Chamberlain Pkwy.
- Southbridge Street - Lafayette St. to Quinsigamond Ave.
- Florence Street - Charlotte St. to Beaver St.
- Main Street - Cambridge St. to Marble St.
- Saxon Road - Greenbriar Ln. to St. Paul Rd.