Construction Activity - Week of November 6th
For Immediate Release:
11/3/2017 9:35 am
Worcester, MA (November 3, 2017) - The Department of Public Works & Parks (DPW&P) advises motorists that there will be traffic delays at the following locations where resurfacing or sewer related construction activity will take place during the week of November 6, 2017. The usual hours of work will be from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Roadway Resurfacing Related Work
- Airport Drive - Pleasant St. to Prouty Ln.
- Arlington Street - Winthrop St. to 454' Northerly
- Chandler Street - At Worcester State College
- Cheever Street - Intersection of Woodland St. to Intersection of Chelsea St.
- Chelsea Street - Cambridge St. to Crompton St.
- Chiltern Hill Drive North - Aylesbury Rd. to End
- Cleveland Street - Main St. to Varnum St.
- Converse Street - Belmont St. to Kendall St.
- Crompton Street - Southbridge St. to Woodward St.
- Delawanda Drive - Tallawanda Dr. North of Monticello
- Grafton Street - Maranda St. to 50' West of Corrine St.
- June Street - Chandler St. to Pleasant St.
- Lafayette Street - Southbridge St. to Quinsigamond Ave.
- Madison Street - Main St. to Gold St.
- Main Street - Thomas St. to Highland St.
- Massasoit Road - Alameda Rd. to Benson Ave.
- Melrose Street - Burncoat St. to Lincoln St.
- Mount Vernon Street - Westminster St. to Channing St.
- Navasota Avenue - Mower St. Northerly to End
- Oak Avenue - Belmont St. to Kendall St.
- Oread Place - Main St. to Alden St.
- Quinsigamond Avenue - Southbridge St. to Millbury St.
- Richland Street - Vernon St. to Ward St.
- Southbridge Street - Lafayette St. to Quinsigamond Ave.
- Westcott Street - Paris Ave. to Scandinavia Ave.
- Wyman Street - Hollis St. to Main St.
- Florence Street - Charlotte St. to Beaver St.
- Main Street - Cambridge St. to Marble St.
- Saxon Road - Greenbriar Ln. to St. Paul Rd.