Construction Activity - Week of November 20th
For Immediate Release:
11/17/2017 11:42 am
Worcester, MA (November 17, 2017) - The Department of Public Works & Parks (DPW&P) advises motorists that there will be traffic delays at the following locations where resurfacing or sewer related construction activity will take place during the week of November 20, 2017. The usual hours of work will be from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Roadway Resurfacing Related Work
- Chandler Street - At Worcester State College
- Converse Street - Belmont St. to Kendall St.
- June Street - Chandler St. to Pleasant St.
- Main Street - Thomas St. to Highland St.
- Melrose Street - Burncoat St. to Lincoln St.
- Mount Vernon Street - Westminster St. to Channing St.
- Oak Avenue - Belmont St. to Kendall St.
- South Lenox Street - Pleasant St. to Chamberlain Pkwy.
- Florence Street - Charlotte St. to Beaver St.
- Saxon Road - Greenbriar Ln. to St. Paul Rd.