Construction Activity - Week of July 31st
For Immediate Release:
7/28/2017 1:11 pm
Worcester, MA (July 28, 2017) - The Department of Public Works & Parks (DPW&P) advises motorists that there will be traffic delays at the following locations where resurfacing or sewer related construction activity will take place during the week of July 31, 2017. The usual hours of work will be from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Roadway Resurfacing Related Work
- Beacon Street - Madison St. to Hermon St.
- Bigelow Davis Parkway - Coburn Ave. to Lake Ave.
- Converse Street - Belmont St. to Kendall St.
- Dewey Street - Chandler St. to May St.
- Faraday Street - Lancaster St. to Humboldt Ave.
- Hilma Street - Fraternal Ave. to Dodge Ave.
- Lafayette Street - Southbridge St. to Quinsigamond Ave.
- Madison Street - Main St. to Gold St.
- Merrifield Street - Belmont St. to East Shelby St.
- Navasota Avenue - Mower St. Northerly to End
- Nelson Place - Holden St. to Redwing Ln.
- Oak Avenue - Belmont St. to Kendall St.
- Palisades Street - Hamilton St. to 150' Past Touraine St.
- Quinsigamond Avenue - Southbridge St. to Millbury St.
- Rollinson Road - Burncoat St. to Quinapoxet Ln.
- Shawnee Road - Cheyenne Rd. East & North to Cul-De-Sac
- Southbridge Street - Lafayette St. to Quinsigamond Ave.
- Superior Road - Hamilton St. to End of Public
- Westcott Street - Paris Ave. to Scandinavia Ave.
- Wyman Street - Hollis St. to Main St.
- Douglas Street - Grand St. to Cambridge St.