Construction Activity - Week of August 7th
For Immediate Release:
8/7/2017 8:10 am
Worcester, MA (August 7, 2017) - The Department of Public Works & Parks (DPW&P) advises motorists that there will be traffic delays at the following locations where resurfacing or sewer related construction activity will take place during the week of August 7, 2017. The usual hours of work will be from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Roadway Resurfacing Related Work
- Beacon Street - Madison St. to Hermon St.
- Converse Street - Belmont St. to Kendall St.
- Dewey Street - Chandler St. to May St.
- Greenwood Street - Tatman St. to Near Rte. 20
- Hilma Street - Fraternal Ave. to Dodge Ave.
- Lafayette Street - Southbridge St. to Quinsigamond Ave.
- Madison Street - Main St. to Gold St.
- Merrifield Street - Belmont St. to East Shelby St.
- Navasota Avenue - Mower St. Northerly to End
- Nelson Place - Holden St. to Redwing Ln.
- Oak Avenue - Belmont St. to Kendall St.
- Quinsigamond Avenue - Southbridge St. to Millbury St.
- Rollinson Road - Burncoat St. to Quinapoxet Ln.
- Southbridge Street - Lafayette St. to Quinsigamond Ave.
- Superior Road - Hamilton St. to End of Public
- Westcott Street - Paris Ave. to Scandinavia Ave.
- Wyman Street - Hollis St. to Main St.
- Douglas Street - Grand St. to Cambridge St.
- June Street - Pleasant St. to Chandler St.