For Immediate Release: 4/5/2021 9:49 am
A walk-in Equity Vaccine Mobile Clinic, part of the State's COVID-19 Vaccine Initiative, will be held Saturday, April 10, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., at the YMCA at 766 Main St. in Worcester. The clinic will administer the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
The clinic for individuals who qualify according to Equity and Phase. Are you part of the COVID-19 Vaccine Equity Initiative?
The COVID-19 Vaccine initiative focuses on 20 Prioritized Communities and those disproportionally impacted by COVID-19.
• Black, Indigenous, People of Color, Latin individuals
• Individuals who do not speak English, or who prefer to speak in another language.
• Individuals who do not have access to public transportation or who have barriers getting to a vaccination site.
• Individuals who do not feel comfortable receiving the vaccine in a traditional Healthcare setting.
• Individuals with disabilities and those who have access and functional needs.
• Individuals experiencing homelessness.
• Individuals with mental illness and/or residents with substance use disorder
Do you fall in phase?
Eligibility as of April 5 includes anyone in phase one and phase 2 up to step 5, which are:
• People who are 55 or older and people with 1 certain medical condition
• People who live or work in low income and affordable senior housing
• K-12 educators, K-12 school staff, and childcare workers
• Certain Workers
WHAT: Equity Vaccine Mobile Clinic Johnson & Johnson's Janssen COVID Vaccine
WHEN: Saturday, April 10
WHERE: YMCA, 766 Main St., Worcester
TIME: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
For more information, email Lmateo.email@example.com.Equity-Mobile-Vaccine-Flyer-4.10.21.pdf