Construction Activity - Week of October 9th
For Immediate Release:
10/6/2017 8:44 am
Worcester, MA (October 6, 2017) - The Department of Public Works & Parks (DPW&P) advises motorists that there will be traffic delays at the following locations where resurfacing or sewer related construction activity will take place during the week of October 9, 2017. The usual hours of work will be from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Roadway Resurfacing Related Work
- Beacon Street - Madison St. to Hermon St.
- Burncoat Street - Lincoln St. to Randolph Rd.
- Candlewood Street - Chicopee St. to End
- Chandler Street - At Worcester State College
- Cheever Street - Intersection of Woodland St. to Intersection of Chelsea St.
- Chelsea Street - Cambridge St. to Crompton St.
- Converse Street - Belmont St. to Kendall St.
- Crompton Street - Southbridge St. to Woodward St.
- Grafton Street - Maranda St. to 50' West of Corrine St.
- Grove Heights Drive - Grove St. 807' Westerly
- Hale Street - Grafton St. to Plantation St.
- Hilma Street - Fraternal Ave. to Dodge Ave.
- Lafayette Street - Southbridge St. to Quinsigamond Ave.
- Madison Street - Main St. to Gold St.
- Main Street - Thomas St. to Highland St.
- Massasoit Road - Alameda Rd. to Benson Ave.
- Melrose Street - Burncoat St. to Lincoln St.
- Merrifield Street - Belmont St. to East Shelby St.
- Mount Vernon Street - Westminster St. to Channing St.
- Navasota Avenue - Mower St. Northerly to End
- Nelson Place - Holden St. to Redwing Ln.
- Oak Avenue - Belmont St. to Kendall St.
- Oread Place - Main St. to Alden St.
- Quinsigamond Avenue - Southbridge St. to Millbury St.
- Richland Street - Vernon St. to Ward St.
- Salisbury Street - Flagg St. to Moreland St.
- Southbridge Street - Lafayette St. to Quinsigamond Ave.
- Westcott Street - Paris Ave. to Scandinavia Ave.
- Wyman Street - Hollis St. to Main St.
- Airport Drive - Pleasant St. to Prouty Ln.
- Florence Street - Charlotte St. to Beaver St.
- June Street - Pleasant St. to Chandler St.
- Main Street - Cambridge St. to Marble St.
- Saxon Road - Greenbriar Ln. to St. Paul Rd.