Construction Activity - Week of May 14th
For Immediate Release:
5/10/2018 1:59 pm
The Department of Public Works & Parks (DPW&P) advises motorists that there will be traffic delays at the following locations where resurfacing or sewer related construction activity will take place during the week of May 14, 2018. The usual hours of work will be from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Roadway Resurfacing Related Work
- Blossom Street - Russell St. to Hudson St.
- June Street - Chandler St. to Pleasant St.
- State Street - Main St. to Harvard St.
- Esther Street - Millbury St. to Henrietta St.
- Florence Street - May St. to Beaver St.
- Perry Avenue - Endicott St. to Suffield St.
- Route 20 - Sunderland Rd., Whitla Dr. & Rte. 20
- Steele Street - Peacedale Ave. to Keach Ave.
- Suffield Street - Perry Ave. to Vernon St.
- Vernon Street - Gloucester St. to Windham St.