Construction Activity - Week of June 12th
For Immediate Release:
6/9/2017 8:35 am
Worcester, MA (June 9, 2017) - The Department of Public Works & Parks (DPW&P) advises motorists that there will be traffic delays at the following locations where resurfacing or sewer related construction activity will take place during the week of June 12, 2017. The usual hours of work will be from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Roadway Resurfacing Related Work
- Converse Street - Belmont St. to Kendall St.
- Doane Street - Providence St. to End
- Lafayette Street - Southbridge St. to Quinsigamond Ave.
- North Lake Avenue - Sonoma Dr. to Nana Trail
- Oak Avenue - Belmont St. to Kendall St.
- Quinsigamond Avenue - Southbridge St. to Millbury St.
- Southbridge Street - Lafayette St. to Quinsigamond Ave.
- Westborough Street - Sunderland Rd. to Pinecrest Dr.
- Whitla Drive - Lake Ave. to 795' Easterly
- Richland Street - Vernon St. to Ward St.