Construction Activity - Week of July 24th
For Immediate Release:
7/20/2017 1:15 pm
Worcester, MA (July 20, 2017) - The Department of Public Works & Parks (DPW&P) advises motorists that there will be traffic delays at the following locations where resurfacing or sewer related construction activity will take place during the week of July 24, 2017. The usual hours of work will be from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Roadway Resurfacing Related Work
- Bigelow Davis Parkway - Coburn Ave. to Lake Ave.
- Converse Street - Belmont St. to Kendall St.
- Dewey Street - Chandler St. to May St.
- Faraday Street - Lancaster St. to Humboldt Ave.
- Hilma Street - Fraternal Ave. to Dodge Ave.
- Lafayette Street - Southbridge St. to Quinsigamond Ave.
- Merrifield Street - Belmont St. to East Shelby St.
- Navasota Avenue - Mower St. Northerly to End
- Nelson Place - Holden St. to Redwing Ln.
- Oak Avenue - Belmont St. to Kendall St.
- Palisades Street - Hamilton St. to 150' Past Touraine St.
- Quinsigamond Avenue - Southbridge St. to Millbury St.
- Rollinson Road - Burncoat St. to Quinapoxet Ln.
- Shawnee Road - Cheyenne Rd. East & North to Cul-De-Sac
- Southbridge Street - Lafayette St. to Quinsigamond Ave.
- Superior Road - Hamilton St. to End of Public
- Westborough Street - Sunderland Rd. to Pinecrest Dr.
- Westcott Street - Paris Ave. to Scandinavia Ave.
- Douglas Street - Grand St. to Cambridge St.
- Richland Street - Vernon St. to Ward St.