Construction Activity - Week of June 1st
For Immediate Release:
5/28/2015 10:24 am
Worcester, MA (May 28, 2015) - The Department of Public Works & Parks (DPW&P) advises motorists that there will be traffic delays at the following locations where resurfacing or sewer related construction activity will take place during the week of June 1, 2015. The usual hours of work will be from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Roadway Resurfacing Related Work
- Airport Drive - Mill St. to Goddard Memorial Dr.
- Arbutus Road - Burncoat St. to Bluebell Rd.
- Dominion Road - Plantation St. to Lake Ave. N.
- Franklin Street - Grafton St. to Plantation St.
- Leyton Road - Spring Valley Rd. to End
- Morningside Road - Chamberlain Pkwy. to Morningside Terr.
- North Lake Avenue - Between Temporary Traffic Signals
- Orrison Street - Moreland St. to End
- Purchase Street - Clark St. to Quinapoxet Ln.
- Suffolk Street - Franklin St. to Wall St.
- Vincent Circle - Massasoit Rd. Southerly
- Waring Circle - Leyton Rd. to End
- nter Street - Harding St. to Green St.
- Luther Avenue - Toronita Ave. to Phoebe Way
- Myrick Avenue - Toronita Ave. Southerly to Easement
- Nanita Street/Orton Street Extension
- Plantation Street - Franklin St. to March St.
- Toronita Avenue - Myrick Ave. to Pelican Ave.
- Wrentham Road - Pleasant St. to Moreland St.