JANUARY 29, 2002
Convened: 5:30 p.m.
Adjourned: 6:55 p.m.
Councillor Dennis L. Irish
Councillor Juan A. Gomez @ 5:40 p.m.
Also:†††††††††††††††††††† Paul V. LaCava, Asst. City Mgr./Neighborhood Services
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Philip J. Niddrie, Chief Development Officer
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Scott Hayman, Housing Director
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††† City Clerk David J. Rushford, clerk
1.†††††† Communication of the City Manager transmitting communication relative to †† progress on the work being done by the PIP Task Force.
#18B CM January 15, 2002
Recommend Hold to the February 12, 2002 meeting
1. Billy Breault, 4 Hathaway Street, Worcester
2. Ruth Carlson, 3505 Knightsbridge Close, Worcester, (WHA)
3. Attorney Brian Chandley, PIP Board member
4. Steve Andrea, 6 Sycamore Street, Worcester
5. Buddy Brousseau, 37 Perry Street, Auburn, PIP Director
1. Request the Administration report to the City Council relating to the work of the Heart Program including hours and days of the week that the program is operational, statistics about referrals of PIP clients to other facilities and/or programs, demographic tracking and anticipated significant population growth estimates.
2. Request the Administration provide the City Council with copies of the current and proposed bedding space for the PIP and statistics of recent occupancies at the Main Street location.