Monday, August 7, 2006
City Council Chamber
Convened: 6:03 p.m.
Adjourned: 6:45 p.m.
Councilor Paul P. Clancy, Jr.
Councilor Konstantina B. Lukes
Joseph M. Petty
Also: Acting Director of Human Resources Kathleen Johnson
City Clerk David J. Rushford, clerk
1. Communication of the City manager transmitting communication relative to the legal feasibility of granting additional points to City residents on civil service open and promotional exams.
Chairman’s Order request the City Manager provide the City Council with a report showing the percentage of the current civil service work force who qualify for and take advantage of the “2 points for veterans” preference.
1. Rick Cipro, 103 Christine Street, Worcester
2. Frank Raffa, 31 Benedict Road, Worcester
3. Robert Lotsbom, Dodge Road, Sutton
4. Ronald Armstrong, 192 Jefferson Street, Holden
5. Timothy Wadsworth, Ashmont Street, Shrewsbury