WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2006
Convened: 6:02 p.m.
Adjourned: 7:05 p.m.
Present were: Chairperson Councilor Frederick C. Rushton
Councilor Paul P. Clancy, Jr.
Councilor Michael C. Perotto
Also: Deputy City Solicitor Michael E. Traynor
Director of Housing Scott Hayman
Director of Planning Joel Fontane
City Treasurer Thomas Zidelis
City Clerk David J. Rushford, clerk
1. Communication of the City Manager relative to location of Social Service Agencies.
#17A CM July 6, 2004
2. Communication of the City Manager relative to Social Service Agency Locations – Prior Opinions.
#15A CM September 21, 2004
3. Communication of the City Manager relative to Surplus Tax Title Property Report – Calendar Year 2000 to present.
#17C CM May 18, 2004
4. Communication of the City Manager relative to Tax Foreclosures transferred to Neighborhood Services.
#26C CM May 18, 2004
5. Communication of the City Manager relative to the sale of twelve (12) tax title properties.
#17A CM June 14, 2005
6. Communication of the City Manager requesting adoption of an Order relative to transfer of jurisdiction of land at 108 Commonwealth Ave. from the Tax Title Custodian to the Conservation Commission.
#30A CM August 16, 2005
7. Communication of the City Manager relative to a summary report of surplus tax foreclosed property sales.
#9A CM December 20, 2005
8. Order – Councillor Paul P. Clancy, Jr. – Request City Manager report within one month on recommending an ordinance regarding sustainable and energy efficient zoning and building regulations.
#43b CC December 13, 2005
1. Request the City Manager to report to the City Council the responses to the questions that were raised concerning the content of the Mayor’s Task Force Report on the Siting of Social Service Agencies.
2. Request the City Manager to provide the City Council with a report that identifies all structures in the City that potentially qualify as group homes or residences, utilizing the GIS.
3. Request the City Manager provide the City Council with an update to data contained in the December 20, 2005 Communication (#9A CM) revealing the projected assessed value and date of completion of these tax foreclosed properties.
4. Request the City Manager assign a high priority within his Administration and in cooperation with any applicable outside agencies to developing and delivering for City Council review any effective ordinances regarding sustainable energy regulations.