COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
THURSDAY, APRIL 17, 2003
Convened: 6:11 p.m.
Adjourned: 6:58 p.m.
Present were: Chairperson Councillor Philip P. Palmieri
Councillor Michael C. Perotto @ 6:15 p.m.
Councillor Joseph M. Petty (temporary member)
Councillor Stephen T. Patton
Also: Director of Neighborhood Services Paul V. LaCava
Director of Housing Scott Hayman
Assistant Director of Neighborhood Services Dennis Hennessy
City Clerk David J. Rushford, clerk
Communications of the City Manager
1. Relative to Boys and Girls Club/Clark University participation in Gardner/Kilby/Hammond project.
#18A CM May 28, 2002
2. Relative to Executive Summary and Resolution relative to the Gardner, Kilby, Hammond (GKH) Street Revitalization Initiative.
#18E CM April 1, 2003
Recommend Adoption of the enclosed Resolution
1. Steve Harvey, Chairman of the Board Worcester Boys and Girls Clubs of Worcester
2. Steve Teasdale, Executive Director of Main South Community Development Center
3. Gladys Rodriguez-Parker, Congressman James McGovern’s Office
4. Ron Hadorn, Director Boys and Girls Club of Worcester
5. Jack Foley, Executive Assistant to the President, Clark University
Chairman’s Order request the Administration report to the City Council the total amount of the City’s loan guarantees.