Worcester, MA (May 17, 2013) - On Thursday, May 16, 2012 members of the Worcester Police Vice Squad conducted an undercover prostitution sting operation in the Main South area. As a result of this operation, 10 females and 5 males were placed under arrest on Sex for a Fee offense. In addition to those arrested on the prostitution operation, two additional arrests were made for drug offenses.
The following were arrested for Sexual Conduct for a Fee:
- Cassandra McAuliffe, 30-years-old of 61 Cedar Street, Worcester
- Jo Ann Reed, 31-years-old of 26 LaFayette Street, Worcester
- Michael Sanok, 52-years-old of 12 Union Street, Exeter, NH
- Sharon Perry, 36-years-old of 765 Main Street, Worcester
- Alisha Frasier, 29-years-old of 776 Main, Worcester
- Jessica Moody, 26-years-old of 44 Grand Street, Worcester
- Nicole Bell, 32-years-old of 5 Jackson Street, Worcester
- Colleen Montalvo, 44-years-old of 580 Main Street, Worcester
- Lisa Flagg, 46-years-old of 43 Woodland Street, Worcester
- Richard Sease, 45-years-old of 2 Linda Circuit, Grafton, MA
- Kevin Aucoin, 50-years-old of 217 West Main Street, Northboro, MA
- Owen McQuaid, 60-years-old of 37 West Hill Road, Brookline, NH
- Lisa Blanchette, 39-years-old of 12 Winslow Street, Worcester
- Chalaya Jones, 22-years-old of 6 Harlem Street, Worcester
- Carlos Ruiz, 33-years-old of 14 Pearl Street, Natick, MA (also outstanding MV warrant)
The following were placed under arrest for drug offenses that undercover officers working the prostitution sting witnessed:
- Gilberto Valentin, 48-years-old of 2 Waller Avenue, Worcester. Charged with Distribution of Class A Substance.
- Joshua Schnieder, 23-years-old of 106 Plantation Street, Worcester. Charged with Possession of Class A Substance. Also had an outstanding warrant for Uttering a False Instrument (check), Receiving Stolen Property, Attempt to Commit a Crime and Conspiracy.
All individuals arrested during this operation will be arraigned today at the Worcester County District Courthouse.