Worcester Police Department
Twelve Arrested in Prostitution Sting
For Immediate Release:
9/1/2011 4:24 pm
Worcester, MA (September 1, 2011) - On Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at approximately 8:00 PM members of the Worcester Police Vice Squad conducted a prostitution sting operation in the Main South area of Worcester. This area has had numerous past incidents involving prostitution activities which have been expressed to police at the numerous neighborhood crime watch meetings. As a result of updated information provided to the police, vice squad members conducted another sting operation in the mentioned area. As a result of this operation, 5 females and 7 males were placed under arrest.
The following arrests were made:
- Corey Woodley, 37 years old of 42 Whitcomb Street, Worcester, Sex for a Fee.
- Frank Opoku, 31 years old of 37 Rodney Street, Worcester, Sex for a Fee.
- Elismar Carolino, 35 years old of 77 Paine Street, Worcester, Sex for a Fee.
- Fatos Hatibi, 53 years old of 10 Hemans Street, Worcester, Sex for a Fee.
- Andrew Brown, 22 years old of 22 Jasmine Drive, Worcester, Sex for a Fee.
- Edgar Crespo, 46 years old of 23 Richards Street, Worcester, Sex for a Fee.
- Prentice Myers, 49 years old of 10 Hammond Street, Worcester, Sex for a Fee, Possession of Class B With Intent to Distribute, Drug Violation Within 1,000 Feet of a School.
- Sheila Desmone, 39 years old of 629 Cross Street, Boylston, MA, Sex for a Fee.
- Tabatha St. Laurent, 23 years old of 1554 Main Street, Worcester, Common Nightwalker.
- Genevieve Curran, 25 years old of 765 Main Street, Worcester, Common Nightwalker.
- Trisha Houde, 33 years old of 118 High Street, Westboro, MA, Sex for a Fee.
- Crystal Polydores, 31 years old of 17 May Street, Worcester, Common Nighwalker.
All individuals arrested in this operation were arraigned at the Worcester County District Courthouse on Thursday, September 1, 2011.