AARP DRIVER SAFETY COURSE…
Thursday, June 6 • 10 am-3 pm
It Pays to Refresh Your Driving Skills!
The AARP Smart Driver™ course teaches proven driving techniques to help keep you and your loved ones safe on the road. Additionally, you’ll learn:
• Important facts about the effects of medication on driving.
• How to reduce driver distractions. How to maintain the proper following distance behind another car.
• Proper use of safety belts, air bags, antilock brakes and new technology found in cars today.
• Techniques for handling left turns, right-of-way, and roundabouts.
• Age-related physical changes and how to adjust your driving to compensate.
Pre-register and payment for the class due by Mon. June 3rd. Discounted Class fee: $10 for AARP members & $15 for non-members. Cash or Checks payable to AARP. The cost of this program is being subsidized by the Friends of Worcester’s Senior Center.