The latest news via the City of Worcester Facebook Page.
- School starts Monday, and the city has been doing its homework. Over the past month, the City of Worcester Department of Public Works and Parks has repainted more than 650 crosswalks, with an emphasis on those near schools. This is just one step the city is taking to make Worcester safer for kids walking to school. Learn more: http://www.worcesterma.gov/announcements/worcester-ready-to-go-back-to-school - View Photo - Fri 08/26/2016 11:39 AM
- Join the city of #Worcester, the Worcester Women's History Project (WWHP), YWCA Central Massachusetts, United Way of Central Massachusetts and more Friday at 12:15 to celebrate Women's Equality Day - View Photo - Thu 08/25/2016 04:10 PM
- More #woopianos fun - View Video - Thu 08/25/2016 03:21 PM
- Looking for work? Workforce Central Career Center is hosting a job fair on the Common Sept. 9 - View Photo - Wed 08/24/2016 03:52 PM
- On August 31, the city of Worcester and the community will gather to remember the victims of overdose and their loved ones. - View Photo - Wed 08/24/2016 11:37 AM
- Tonight City Manager Ed Augustus, Jr. welcomed over 50 community members to a free Narcan training hosted by #WPD and #WDPH. - View Photo - Tue 08/23/2016 06:56 PM
- There is no human vaccine for EEE ,WNV or Zika. The best way to protect yourself is to keep mosquitoes from biting you. - View Photo - Tue 08/23/2016 01:06 PM