Kelley Square Improvement Project
MassDOT, in coordination with the City of Worcester, is working on a project to improve safety and operations within the general Kelley Square area of Worcester. The project will address the safety and operational deficiencies all users face, including motorists, bicyclists and pedestrians, while also supporting the local businesses and residents who call Kelley Square their home.
At a Glance
- Construction slated to begin October 2019.
- Addresses safety and navigation problems for motorists, cyclists and pedestrians.
- Imrpoves connection between the Canal District and Green Island Neighborhoods.
- Includes streetscape elements to make Kelley Square an attractive and comfortable place to visit.
- Supports the local businesses and residents who call Kelley Square their home.
Additional information and features to be announced.
Upcoming Public Meetings
Date/Time of Next Public Meeting: Wednesday May 22nd, 2019
Back to Home