Skip to content.
HomeE-ServicesCity GovernmentLiving & WorkingDoing Business
You Are Here: Home > E-Services > FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions

Be sure to view the entire list of Q & A's in the Residential Permit Parking Program category!

What happens when I have work done on my home?

If you have a plumber, electrician, etc., working on your property it will be necessary for him/her to use a Visitor's Pass if parked in the RPP zone.

© 2017 | Copyright City of Worcester, MA | All Rights Reserved. | Login | Disclaimer | Site Map