Skip to content.
HomeE-ServicesCity GovernmentLiving & WorkingDoing Business
You Are Here: Home > E-Services > FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions

Be sure to view the entire list of Q & A's in the Body Art category!

What certifications do I need to get a permit to practice body art?

Any person seeking a permit to practice body art in the City of Worcester must complete an application package. A practitioner must also have a valid CPR certificate, a valid First Aid certificate, a valid Blood Borne Pathogens certificate and a skin course*.

*A skin course is available at the Quincy DPH, 1585 Hancock Street, Lower Level, Quincy, MA 02169 (needs to be completed only once) from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM. Course cost is $60 per person, cash or check only. If paying by check, please make it out to Quincy Health Department. no credit cards are accepted. Registration is required. For available dates, to register or for more information, please call (617) 376-1286.

© 2017 | Copyright City of Worcester, MA | All Rights Reserved. | Login | Disclaimer | Site Map