Skip to content.
HomeE-ServicesCity GovernmentLiving & WorkingDoing Business
You Are Here: Home > E-Services > FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions

Be sure to view the entire list of Q & A's in the Animal Control category!

Who do I call about wild animals in the neighborhood?

Legally, Animal Control may only respond to situations involving sick or injured wildlife. For that reason, it's best to contact the Massachusetts Division of Fisheries and Wildlife (MassWildlife) during normal business hours (508-389-6300) or the Massachusetts Environmental Police radio dispatch during weeknights, weekends and holidays (1-800-632-8075). You can also look up information on common wildlife and ways to prevent conflicts by going to the MassWildlife Living with Wildlife Fact Sheets.

© 2017 | Copyright City of Worcester, MA | All Rights Reserved. | Login | Disclaimer | Site Map