Skip to content.
HomeE-ServicesCity GovernmentLiving & WorkingDoing Business
You Are Here: Home > E-Services > FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions

Be sure to view the entire list of Q & A's in the Abandoned Vehicle Removal category!

How do I report what I think is an abandoned vehicle?

Abandoned vehicles should be reported to DPW&P Customer Service Center (508) 929-1300. The reporter is expected to give an exact location of the vehicle (house number and street OR the two (2) intersecting streets), its make, model and color and a plate number, if there is one on the vehicle as well as the condition of the vehicle.

© 2017 | Copyright City of Worcester, MA | All Rights Reserved. | Login | Disclaimer | Site Map