1) Crow Hill North
Address: 0 Harrington Way (MBL 19-29A-0000A)
Area: 13.7 Acres
Owner: City of Worcester Conservation Commission
Purchased: June 26, 2014
CR Holder: Greater Worcester Land Trust
City of Worcester Conservation Commission acquired the fee to this property from EcoTarium (Worcester Natural History Society) on June 26, 2014. To ensure a second level of protection, the City also sold a perpetual Conservation Restriction for this land to the Greater Worcester Land Trust on December 23, 2014.
Crow Hill North consists of an undeveloped field, a black oak savanna habitat and a young secondary growth forest. The property has existing trails that are used by the general public. It is now part of the Crow Hill Conservation Area, which had been identified as a high-priority acquisition parcel for conservation purposes since 1987.
- Map of the Crow Hill Conservation Area
- Deed to the Land (June 26, 2014; Book 52476 Page 346)
- LAND Grant Project Agreement Between EOEEA/DCS and the City (Book 52493 Page 340)
- Conservation Restriction (December 23, 2014; Book 53193 Page 93)
- Plan of Land - Crow Hill North and EcoTarium West
- Baseline and Land Management Plan (May 13, 2014, Last Revised December 23, 2014)