- Board up/Demolition of abandoned/blighted properties
- Disposition of tax title properties
- Neighborhood Revitalization Strategy Areas
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- Problem and Nuisance property abatement
The Neighborhood Stabilization staff are responsible for planning, contracting, and targeting grant resources in a concentrated, systematic fashion in order to promote comprehensive, sustainable improvements in targeted neighborhood districts. This section administers the following programs:
NRSA Housing Rehabilitation
This program provides home repair assistance to owner-occupied houses in each of the five Neighborhoods Revitalization Strategy Areas (NRSAs). NRSA Housing Rehabilitation funds are intended to encourage homeowners in some of the most economically distressed neighborhoods to undertake improvements to their homes. NRSA funds are intended to supplement other public and private sources of funding.