Kids and guns do not mix.
A gun in the home is 22 times more likely to kill a family member or friend than to kill an intruder. With gun ownership comes the responsibility of storing guns locked, unloaded and inaccessible to kids. If this is not something you can do, let us dispose of the firearm for you by participating in "Goods for Guns."
Turn in your operable gun and receive:
- Semi-automatic weapon: $75 gift certificate to a local merchant.
- Handgun: $50 gift certificate to a local merchant.
- Long gun or replica guns: $25 gift certificate to a local merchant.
- Also accepting non-operable guns, live ammunition and firearm accessories (no gift certificates issued).
- Get gun locks for free, even if you aren't turning in a gun.
- Anonymity ensured - no names asked.
- No gun registrations required.
IMPORTANT: All guns must be brought unloaded and wrapped in a bag.
Questions: Call (508) 799-8531.