Seven Award Winners Recognized, Honored During Second Annual Worcester Preservation Awards
For Immediate Release:
12/11/2020 3:41 pm
City Manager Edward M. Augustus Jr. on Thursday night helped recognize seven recipients of the annual Worcester Preservation Awards during a virtual ceremony.
The awards, established last year, are sponsored by the Worcester Historical Commission and Preservation Worcester.
This year's recipients included:
- Russ Haim for William Coe House, 62 Cedar St.
- Christopher McGovern and Timothy Corrinet for the Ernest Smith-Frederick Howe House, 230 Salisbury St.
- Julian Wade for the Printer's Building, 44 Portland St.
- Katie Krock for the Central Building, 332 main St.
- Abby's House-St. Joseph's Home for Working Girls
- Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor for the Blackstone Valley Heritage Corridor Visitor Center at Worcester, 3 Paul Clancy Way
- 142 Community Partners for Stearns Tavern, 140 Mill St.