Construction Activity - Week of September 21st
For Immediate Release:
9/17/2015 2:14 pm
Worcester, MA (September 17, 2015) - The Department of Public Works & Parks (DPW&P) advises motorists that there will be traffic delays at the following locations where resurfacing or sewer related construction activity will take place during the week of September 21, 2015. The usual hours of work will be from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Roadway Resurfacing Related Work
- Aetna Street - Providence St. to Mendon St.
- Aitchison Street - Shrewsbury St. to Plantation St.
- Allendale Street - Dale St. Easterly
- Atlanta Street - Plantation St. to Tampa St.
- Bergin Lane - Mill St. to End
- Chapin Street - Dorchester St. to South St.
- Cohasset Street - Plantation St. to Dana Ave.
- Country Club Boulevard - Pleasant Valley Dr. to Erie Ave.
- Dale Street - Murray Ave. to Jaques Ave.
- Dellwood Road - Pleasant St. to End
- Dominion Road - Plantation St. to Lake Ave. N.
- Eastern Avenue - Belmont St. to Prospect St.
- Franklin Street - Portland St. to Foster St.
- Gage Street - Elliott St. to Shelby St.
- Harrison Street - Providence St. to I-290
- Heywood Street - Winthrop St. to Massasoit Rd.
- Ingleside Avenue - Cohasset St. to Hamilton St.
- Isabella Street - Englewood Ave. to Circuit Ave.
- Lagrange Street - Beacon St. to Main St.
- Malden Street - West Boylston St. to West Boylston Town Line
- McGill Street - McKeon Rd. to Bothnia St.
- North Hampton Street - Westminster St. to Lincoln St.
- North Lake Avenue - Between Temporary Traffic Signals
- Oswald Street - Stebbins St. to Snyder Ct.
- Plane Street - Dorchester St. to South St.
- Plantation Street - Belmont St. to Hamilton St.
- Providence Street - Union Pl. to Winthrop St.
- Purchase Street - Clark St. to Quinapoxet Ln.
- Spurr Street - Vernon St. to Providence St.
- Stanton Street - Belmont St. to Breck St.
- Tampa Street - Plantation St. to Atlanta St.
- Westminster Street - At North Hampton St.
- Wrentham Road - Pleasant St. to Modred Ct.
- Cambridge Street - Webster Sq. to Richards St.
- Franconia Street - Howland Terr. to Monroe Ave.
- Howland Terrace - Franconia St. to Wetherell St.
- Monroe Avenue - Franconia St. to Pleasant St.