Construction Activity - Week of May 28th
For Immediate Release:
5/25/2018 1:17 pm
The Department of Public Works & Parks (DPW&P) advises motorists that there will be traffic delays at the following locations where resurfacing or sewer related construction activity will take place during the week of May 28, 2018. The usual hours of work will be from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Roadway Resurfacing Related Work
- Bay Edge Drive - Lake Ave. to Lake Ave.
- Blossom Street - Russell St. to Hudson St.
- June Street - Chandler St. to Pleasant St.
- State Street - Main St. to Harvard St.
- Florence Street - May St. to Beaver St.
- Greendale Avenue - West Boylston St. to End
- Perry Avenue - Endicott St. to Suffield St.
- Route 20 - Sunderland Rd., Whitla Dr. & Rte. 20
- Steele Street - Peacedale Ave. to Keach Ave.
- Vernon Street - Gloucester St. to Windham St.