Construction Activity - Week of June 26th
For Immediate Release:
6/22/2017 11:30 am
Worcester, MA (June 22, 2017) - The Department of Public Works & Parks (DPW&P) advises motorists that there will be traffic delays at the following locations where resurfacing or sewer related construction activity will take place during the week of June 26, 2017. The usual hours of work will be from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Roadway Resurfacing Related Work
- Converse Street - Belmont St. to Kendall St.
- Dewey Street - Chandler St. to May St.
- Doane Street - Providence St. to End
- Faraday Street - Lancaster St. to Humboldt Ave.
- Hilma Street - Fraternal Ave. to Dodge Ave.
- Lafayette Street - Southbridge St. to Quinsigamond Ave.
- Navasota Avenue - Mower St. Northerly to End
- North Lake Avenue - Sonoma Dr. to Nana Trail
- Oak Avenue - Belmont St. to Kendall St.
- Palisades Street - Hamilton St. to 150' Past Touraine St.
- Quinsigamond Avenue - Southbridge St. to Millbury St.
- Rollinson Road - Burncoat St. to Quinapoxet Ln.
- Shawnee Road - Cheyenne Rd. East & North to Cul-De-Sac
- Southbridge Street - Lafayette St. to Quinsigamond Ave.
- Westborough Street - Sunderland Rd. to Pinecrest Dr.
- Wescott Street - Paris Ave. to Scandinavia Ave.
- Whitla Drive - Lake Ave. to 795' Easterly
- Richland Street - Vernon St. to Ward St.