Construction Activity - Week of August 28th
For Immediate Release:
8/25/2017 3:14 pm
Worcester, MA (August 25, 2017) - The Department of Public Works & Parks (DPW&P) advises motorists that there will be traffic delays at the following locations where resurfacing or sewer related construction activity will take place during the week of August 28, 2017. The usual hours of work will be from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Roadway Resurfacing Related Work
- Amesbury Street - Lincoln St. to Oakhurst St.
- Beacon Street - Madison St. to Hermon St.
- Bjorklund Avenue - 350' North of Chester St. to Lambert Ave.
- Burncoat Street - Lincoln St. to Randolph Rd.
- Clark Street - Tacoma St. to St. Nicholas Ave.
- Converse Street - Belmont St. to Kendall St.
- Greenwood Street - Tatman St. to Near Rte. 20
- Hilma Street - Fraternal Ave. to Dodge Ave.
- Ida Street - Dolly Dr. to Sandra Dr.
- Indiana Street - Brightwood Ave. to Everton Ave.
- Lafayette Street - Southbridge St. to Quinsigamond Ave.
- Madison Street - Main St. to Gold St.
- Melrose Street - Burncoat St. to Lincoln St.
- Merrifield Street - Belmont St. to East Shelby St.
- Navasota Avenue - Mower St. Northerly to End
- Nelson Place - Holden St. to Redwing Ln.
- Oak Avenue - Belmont St. to Kendall St.
- Oread Place - Main St. to Alden St.
- Quinsigamond Avenue - Southbridge St. to Millbury St.
- Richland Street - Vernon St. to Ward St.
- Salisbury Street - Flagg St. to Moreland St.
- Southbridge Street - Lafayette St. to Quinsigamond Ave.
- Westcott Street - Paris Ave. to Scandinavia Ave.
- Wyman Street - Hollis St. to Main St.
- Airport Drive - Pleasant St. to Prouty Ln.
- Douglas Street - Grand St. to Cambridge St.
- June Street - Pleasant St. to Chandler St.
- Vernon Street - At Esther St.