Construction Activity - Week of April 25th
For Immediate Release:
4/22/2016 9:39 am
Worcester, MA (April 22, 2016) - The Department of Public Works & Parks (DPW&P) advises motorists that there will be traffic delays at the following locations where resurfacing or sewer related construction activity will take place during the week of April 25, 2016. The usual hours of work will be from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Roadway Resurfacing/Sidewalk Related Work
- Aitchison Street - Shrewsbury St. to Plantation St.
- Cambridge Street - Webster Sq. to Richards St.
- Franklin Street - Grafton St. to Harrington Way & Portland St. to McGrath Blvd.
- Mill Street - Airport Dr. to First St.
- Plantation Street - Belmont St. to Hamilton St.
- Hamilton Street - Plantation St. to Ingleside Ave.
- Merrifield Street - East Shelby St. to Belmont St.
- Monroe Avenue - Nevada St. to Pleasant St.
- Mount Vernon Street - Westminster to Channing