CITY OF WORCESTER
Public Health and Human Services Committee Meeting
Thursday, April 3, 2014
Esther Howland ( South) Chamber
Convened: 5:43 P.M.
Adjourned: 6:27 P.M
Joseph M. Petty
Clerk of the City Council
David J. Rushford
|Chairperson Sarai Rivera |
|Councilor Michael T Gaffney |
|Councilor Philip P Palmieri |
City Hall - 455 Main Street Worcester, Massachusetts
|Present Were:||Chairperson Councilor Sarai Rivera
Councilor Michael T Gaffney
Councilor Philip P Palmieri|
|Also:||Director of Public Health Derek S. Brindisi
Health Department Staff Person Karyn E. Clark
City Clerk David J. Rushford, clerk
Communication of the City Manager
Transmitting informational communication relative to the Youth Opportunities Coordinator Job Description.
# 8.3B CM March 11, 2014
1. Jose Watler, Worcester resident
2. Eros Marquez, Worcester resident
3. Nashali Vargas, Worcester resident
4. Jabien Gutierrez, Worcester resident
5. Jo Hart, Worcester resident
6. Keith Scott, Worcester resident
7. Sabatina Konadu, Worcester resident
8. Lee Barnett, Worcester resident
9. Paul Hernandez, Worcester resident
Recommend Approval of the job description of the Youth Opportunities Officer position.
Request City Manager consider moving forward with the idea of implementing a reduced transit fare for youth riding the Worcester Regional Transit Authority system.