Tuesday, MARCH 12, 2002
Convened: 5:32 p.m.
Adjourned: 6:36 p.m.
enter Wellington Street side of building
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Councillor Juan A. Gomez
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Councillor Dennis L. Irish
Also:†††††††††††††††††††† Assistant City Manager Paul LaCava
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††† PIP consultant Jerry Schlater
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Worcester PO Thomas Salmon
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Worcester PO Stanley Roy
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Director Housing Scott Hayman
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Members of the Committee on Homelessness
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††† City Clerk David J. Rushford, clerk
1.†††††† Communication of the City Manager transmitting communication relative to †† Progress on the Work being done by the PIP Task Force.
#18B CM January 15, 2002
Chairmanís Order request the City Manager obtain from the Administration
of the PIP shelter a listing of the day programs at their facility and those at
other facilities in which their clients are encouraged to participate.
1. William Breault, 4 Hathaway Street, Worcester
2. Raul Rivera, 44 Wellington Street, Worcester
3. Jack Foley, 6 Winter Hill Drive, Worcester
4. Debra Lockwood, 160 South Flagg Street, Worcester
5. Myron Katz, letter through Councillor Haller
6. Lt. Stanley Roy, WPD
7. Pat, 720 Main Street, Worcester
8. Anna Thompson, 714 Main Street, Worcester