CITY OF WORCESTER
Municipal Operations Committee Meeting
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Worcester State University
486 Chandler Street
Convened: 6:06 P.M.
Adjourned: 7:11 P.M.
Joseph M. Petty
Clerk of the City Council
David J. Rushford
|Chairperson Philip P Palmieri |
|Councilor Tony Economou |
|Councilor George J Russell |
City Hall - 455 Main Street Worcester, Massachusetts
|Present Were:||Chairperson Councilor Philip P. Palmieri
Councilor Tony Economou
Mayor Joseph M. Petty
Councilor Gary Rosen
Councilor Morris A. Bergman
Councilor Michael T. Gaffney
Councilor Konstantina B. Lukes @ 6:11 p.m.
Councilor George J. Russell @ 6:15 p.m.|
|Also:||City Clerk David J. Rushford, clerk|
Committee shall conduct a total of five listening sessions; one in each of the five City Council districts. This meeting is scheduled to be convenient for residents in District 5.
Each speaker is asked to limit their comments to three (3) minutes so that all individuals wishing to speak are provided that opportunity.
1. Jerry Powers, Worcester resident
2. Mauro DePasquale, Worcester resident
3. Larry Freed, Worcester resident
4. Rev. Steven Barrett, Worcester resident
5. Amy West, Worcester resident
6. John Reed, Worcester resident
7. Dottie Hargrove, Worcester resident
8. Bill Bernhard, Worcester resident
9. Steven Gordon, Worcester resident
10. Rev. Jarrett Allebach, Worcester resident