MUNICIPAL OPERATIONS COMMITTEE
MARCH 20, 2002
Convened: 5:46 p.m.
Adjourned: 6:30 p.m.
Councillor Konstantina B. Lukes
Also: Budget Director John Pranckevicius
Assistant City Manager Paul G. LaCava
Human Resources Director Jan Borg Silverman
Health Benefits Administrator Ann Marie O’Brien
City Clerk David J. Rushford, clerk
1. Relative to Retiree Health Coverage.
#13A CM November 20, 2001
2. Relative to negotiations on health insurance coverage for municipal employees and retirees.
#13A CM January 29, 2002
3. Relative to the progress with the health insurance carriers and the Insurance Advisory Committee relative to insurance matters for the next fiscal year.
#13B CM February 12, 2002
4. Relative to a letter received from John Coughlin, VP, Select Markets of Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
#13D CM February 26, 2002
5. Relative to a report regarding the City's recommendations on health insurance and in response to many of the questions posed by Council at the last two meetings.
#13A CM February 26, 2002
6. Relative to Financial Statements for Blue Cross and Fallon as requested by the City Council.
#13C CM February 26, 2002
7. Relative to a letter sent to our union presidents asking them to delay their scheduled increase for July 1, 2002, until the last day of the fiscal year.
#13B CM March 5, 2002
8. Relative to a report regarding the questions asked by the City Council last week on the issue of health insurance.
#13C CM March 5, 2002
9. Relative to the discussion with the Insurance Advisory Committee (IAC) at their meeting on Thursday, March 14, 2002.
#13B CM March 19, 2002
10. Relative to FY 03 Budget - Personnel Reductions.
In City Council March 19, 2002 #5A CM
In Committee for Informational Purposes Only
1. Donald Cummings, Worcester IBPO