DECEMBER 6, 2001
Convened: 4:17 P.M.
Adjourned: 4:45 P.M.
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Councillor Juan A. Gomez
Also:††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Code Director David Holden
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Director of School Plant WPS Kenneth Holden
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† City Clerk David J. Rushford, clerk
1. Communication of the City Manager relative to the Worcester Vocational High School Accreditation Status.
#8 CC September 25, 2001
2. Communication from Richard Mandeville of NEASC relative to the Worcester Vocational High School.
#23A CM November 20, 2001
3. Communication of the City Manager relative to construction at the Forest Grove School.
#55 CC October 2, 2001
Chairmanís Order request the Code Director provide the City Council with a report detailing the date of completion of all construction at the Forest Grove Middle School and the total cost of renovations made at the Worcester Common Outlet Mall to house students during the construction delay.
4. Communication of the City Manager relative to construction status of the Forest Grove Middle School.
#21B CM October 23, 2001
5. Communication of Helen A Friel, Assistant to the Superintendent/Clerk of the School Committee transmitting the 2000 Annual Report of the Worcester Public Schools.
††††††††† #52 CC October 30, 2001
6. Communication of the City Manager relative to the status of the Natatorium at South High Community School, if optimally operational, when the leak in the pool liner will be repaired and how the maintenance complaints concerning the locker room have been resolved.
#23B CM November 13, 2001
Chairmanís Order request the Superintendent of the Worcester Public Schools provide the City Council with a copy of the Executive Summary to his Departmentís ADA Transition Plan.