1. Communication of the City Manager requesting adoption of an Order which would accept the offer of Worcester Fire Fighters Memorial, Inc. to construct and donate a memorial to the Worcester Fire Fighters who lost their lives in the Worcester Cold Storage Warehouse Fire of December 3, 1999.
#13C CM August 12, 2003
The Memorial Committee Chairperson Michael J. Donoghue, appeared and addressed the Committee concerning their recommendation.
1. Edward E. Ryan, 61 Stone Street, Auburn
2. Denise Brotherton, 22 Paul Street, Auburn
3. Lincoln McGee, Jr., 50 Ravine Road, Medford
4. Glenn E. Krevosky, 2 Wellington Road, Oxford
5. Mike Lavin, 46 Gifford Drive, Worcester
6. Daniel R, Benoit, 49 Monadnock Road, Worcester
7. Paul Levenson, 1530 Beacon Street, Brookline
8. Ken Paolini, Senior Advisor to Memorial Committee
The Committee adjourned to meet again on Monday, October 27, 2003 @ 5:30 p.m. in the City Council Chamber to hear public testimony regarding the proposed location of the Worcester Firefighter Memorial and also the commentary of the Administration regarding the future process for bringing the memorial to realization.